Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!


It's Thanksgiving! And I have a ton to be thankful for. I am thankful for my family. I'm thankful for my health. I am thankful for new beginnings. I thankful the opportunity to pursue my passion and to make a contribution because it's what life is all about.Of course these are just a few of things I am thankful for. The list could definitely gone on for days! :). I am also thankful for all of the delicious food we are going to have today! YUMMY!!
I have been saying for the longest time that I want to become a better cook. I always have these urges to get in the kitchen and make something good. I have been seeing the most adorable vintage aprons on my latest thrift store excursions and I found the cutest website called www.vintageaprons.com and posted my favorite one above. Enjoy your Thanksgiving everyone! Muuahhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment