Monday, December 6, 2010

loving what you see: being kind to strangers

I have decided to take part in the one million acts of kindness campaign. However, I think I underestimated how active I have to be to achieve my goals in helping to spread kindness and love. My progress so far has been quite slow as mind has been preoccupied with the burdens of trying to be an adult a be responsible. However, today I received and awesome blessing that brought my recent declaration back to my attention. I was in such a good mood that I gave my last five dollars to a stranger on the train who said he needed something to eat. Being kind to others is the best way to improve your life. The reason for being kind to strangers is just as important to being kind to yourself and your loved ones. It epitomizes the concept of loving what you see. When you help, talk to or even smile at a stranger you acknowledge your connection to the world around you. That is why it is important to respect animals and the environment and money. You have form relationships with everyone and everything, loving relationships. LOVE= STRENGTH . Be strong enough to love your brother, even if he is a stranger.

No comments:

Post a Comment