Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy V-Day : Yummy Shoes






HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! I hope everyone has romantic plans with their love bug today! Please feel free to share your v-day plans. I would love to hear them. Today I just wanted to show off some of my favorite pink shoes in honor of V-day, since I have a BRAND NEW love for pink. Above are a really cute pair of pink pumps from BCBG. Not Vintage of course but totally cute and very appropriate for Valentine's Day They are Size 10 and they are to die! I wish I could fit them :(.

Below are two adorable pair of pink loafers. The leather is insanely soft and they are very comfortable. They are both size 7 and I totally wish I had at least one pair.Next year I will be sure to put this kind stuff up before Valentines Day so just in case people want to buy before then.HUGS AND KISSES! Muuahhh!


No comments:

Post a Comment