Monday, February 28, 2011

The Oscars: My Favorite Girl Muuahhh

So many gorgeous looks at the Oscars tonight. Marissa Tome looked amazing in her 1950 couture Charles James dress from Lily et Cie. Talk about show stopper!

Amy Adams also wore a great dark blue dress by L’Wren Scott.I wasn't to sure about the necklace with the dress but the bracelet, thumbs up, the dress two thumbs up! Yum!

However, my absolute favorite girl is the lovely Rachel Zoe my very favorite fashion stylist! She is a complete knock out in this gorgeous number. You cant even really tell she's pregnant. I'm still hunting for the designer but I had to post this Immediately! Of course it's also on her website,www.RachelZoe.com
Click on the pictures to see the dresses up close! Muuahhh!!

1 comment:

  1. Joan gave Marissa Tomei worst dressed on the Fashion Police. :(
    Amy Adams too. I love those dresses. They're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete