Thursday, February 24, 2011

Snow and Straw

I am sooo over the cold weather and the damn snow, has got to go. I've been trying all day to take my mind off of the gloomy weather thinking about my favorite spring things and came across a couple of my straw bags. Although, I personally don't think straw bags are just for the warm weather. I want to learn how to make them some day. They are gorgeous. See for yourself.
Adorable tan colored Straw Pouch with yellow and orange stripes. The colors definitely make me think of spring.

Love this black rectangular shaped straw bag with the multi-colored flap.Looks like an envelope.


And of course I saved my absolute favorite last! Isn't she lovely?


I love the little beaded trees!



And the awesome zipper detail.Muuahhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment