Wednesday, February 9, 2011

These boots are made for walkin: Cute Boots!

So I work part- time at as a tutor for elementary school children and I always scope out the little fashion plates at my school. I am usually never disappointed. School is always the biggest fashion show no matter what age you are ( as an educator I should definitely not be advocating such a thing but schools out sooooooo I AM!) Anyway, unfortunately I'm not allowed to take pictures of the kids but I did spot some very cute boots the other day being worn buy one of the teacher's while I was waiting for my students in the cafeteria. I have really been going crazy over camel tan and brown colored boots lately and these are ever so cute. The coolest part about them is that she got them at Rainbow I have to investigate price and size but I just wanted to share. Muuahhh!


No comments:

Post a Comment