Thursday, March 24, 2011

Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton - A Love Story


So I fell off with my blogging for a little bit but I'm trying to get back on track here. Been in a bit of a weird mood for a couple but now I'm over myself so here we go. I know I'm a day late but I had to comment on the recent death of an amazing style icon and complete inspiration to so many people, including me! Even more that her amazing wardrobe I think what I admire most about this women was her passion. Her passion was reflected in her career as an actress philanthropic efforts and of course her romantic life. Forgive me if it seems cliche but her the tail of her romance with Rich Burton is my absolute favorite.I think I read the article in Vanity Fair about 3 different times. I am seriously waiting for it to be made into a movie. Above is a video of photo's of the couple together looking gorgeous and in love. Below are photo's of vintage Elizabeth in some of the most amazing clothing ever worn. She has left a permanent mark and the world and will truly be missed!






1 comment: