Wednesday, March 2, 2011

interview with Zandra Rhodes captured by Retox Magazine




So spring is coming(WOOHOO!)and the 70's look is everywhere right now and I know I'm gonna see some even cooler 70's inspired ensembles in the spring and summer. I decided I wanted to post about a really cool 70's designer and I LOVE Zandra Rhodes so I picked her:). Above is an interview with the brilliant designer. I found some photos and a cool video of one of her fashion show's. I also found a video of a fashion show from the 70's. It's not a Zandra Rhodes show but you do get to see Elizabeth Taylor, Richard Burton, and even John Lennon! There is also a link below so that you can read a little bit about her. Enjoy! Muuahhh!






Go to: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zandra_Rhodes to learn more about Zandra Rhodes.

2 comments:

  1. I need all of these dresses for the upcoming events!! Make it happen maid-of-honor!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. レイバン サングラスを掛けた息子、若干デレた感じもするが、生き生きした顔、男らしい。レイバン wayfarer
    が欲しいと要求してきたときに、ありえないと思ったが、今の息子を見てホットした。今度、レイバン RB2140でも買ってあげよう。

    ReplyDelete