Monday, March 14, 2011

Japan Quake: Rescuers Search Through Scenes Of Devastation



About a week or so ago I was just saying that I hope the one day to go to Japan to study fashion and just experience the culture. This week I am completely dumbfounded by what I'm seeing on T.V. and on the internet. This is especially true because the image that I hold in my head is of a very vibrant, colorful, Japan that is full of life and excitement! What I am seeing these days makes me feel as if I am watching a movie. I can't imagine what it is like to be in the mist of everything that is going on there right now. Above is a video of a woman looking for her mother and it literally gave me chills as she pics up a photo and some curtains that she thinks may belong to her mother. Below are pictures of Japan and it's fabulous fashion scene pre- earthquake. Man-o-man...there really are no words. Much love to beautiful Japan...Muuahhh.





The boob scarf.The Japanese have an awesome sense of humor !!!


So gorgeous! This is all me next time I get my nails done.


No comments:

Post a Comment