Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I DISAGREE : CATE's Amazing Oscar Dress !


I was just watching a repeat of the Fashion Police on t.v. and was very disturbed to learn that Joan Rivers gave Cate Blanchett the worst dressed award after she wore the dress above for the Oscars. I know that Joan goes for classic, glamor blah blah blah, but honestly she can be simply CLOSED MINDED when it comes to fashion. I love the way Cate Blanchett dresses. She is chic, sophisticated and original. Annnnnnd! I love this dress! Muuahhh!

3 comments:

  1. I love the dress, too. I remember just staring at it when I saw it. Very eye-catching! If I wore it, I would want to put some fake buttons down the front to make it look more Victorian-throwback. It reminds me of a cameo without the silhouette, only with a modern sort-of deco look. I knew it wasn't going to be "best dressed" though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw a lot of really good reviews about it. Everyone doesn't feel like Joan. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. The back detail is amazing! Joan rivers does not dress all that great herself. No one really cares what she thinks.

    ReplyDelete